Acquire European Citizenship
The acquisition of citizenship rights from multiple countries can be done by satisfying their naturalization requirements. We specifically and exclusively focus on naturalization in Europe by significant investment or contribution. Each country has its own unique citizenship act, regulations, and processes. To naturalize this way in Europe:
- The required capital ranges from EUR 1 – 2.5 million
- The time frame can be as little as 6 months
- Certain due diligence criteria must be met and, depending on the country, range from needing to show a clean criminal record, to needing in-depth analysis on your family, professional network, and social circle of friends.
European citizenship is ideal given you:
- Wish to acquire the best value and stability from a citizenship program
- Seek the freedom and rights for yourself, family, and future generations to live, work, and study in 31 different countries;
- Desire an additional passport to enhance the ability to travel without notice and be able to stay in any European country for an indefinite amount of time without needing a visa
If these considerations match your current mindset, you then have two streamlined options in Europe to choose from. Based on our longstanding experience, we can advise on the following:
- If you wish to minimize the upfront cost of European citizenship and you are not concerned with qualifying for citizenship by making a significant donation, then you should acquire Maltese citizenship (circa EUR 850,00+).
- If you prefer to qualify for citizenship by the acquisition of an asset, rather than making a donation, and you would like citizenship within 6 months, then you should acquire Cypriot citizenship (EUR 2 million minimum).
Additional government and processing fees apply to the above minimums and will vary by country to country. If you choose to proceed under the real estate option in Cyprus, it is important to note that while many developments are potentially available, navigating past authentic land ownership rights can be complex in Cyprus. Our advisers will point you in the right direction.
To discuss the reasoning for our suggestions, ask a question, or acquire a quote for the European programs please fill in the form below.